back to servicing and overhaul
How to Ship a Tube Amp!
- Box up your amp with appropriate packing materials (bubble wrap preferred).
- Pack it at least three to four inches thick on all sides.
- Use a heavy duty cardboard box and send it to us by UPS or FED EX.
- Request a tracking number and insure the package.
- Be sure to include a letter with your daytime phone number, return ship address and a cover letter explaining what you want us to accomplish with your amp.
- Upon receiving your amp, we will give it a thorough examination - checking all caps, resistors, transformers, voltages, tubes, etc..
- We will then call you with an itemized list of everything needed to bring your amp to optimum performance.
- We don't charge by the hour and our diagnosis is free! After you authorize the work to be completed, we will perform the work and ship your amp after a few days.
- If you need your amp "yesterday!" - a small "rush charge" will insure a quick turn around. If you need more information, please feel free to call us!